Archive for August 12th, 2018
Dump into a stick blender cup:
- 1 tsp erythritol
- 5 drops stevia
- ≈2 ml mint extract
- 1/2 tsp Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 3+ tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 avocado, chunked
- 6 fl oz whole milk to make ≈10 fl oz total
Blend thoroughly. Slurp.
- Another scant ounce of milk makes less of a slurry
- More cinnamon cannot possibly be a bad thing
- Commercial mint may be more potent
AFAICT, this is the only way to make an avocado palatable.
There is absolutely no connection with yesterday’s post.