You are currently browsing the archives for Tuesday, October 20th, 2009
It’s in here somewhere…
Or fire the Google with
- Searching for part numbers or proper nouns produces related posts.
- Pingbacks on older posts link to new updates.
I will approve your first comment before it appears, so expect some delay. Akismet's spam filtering may delay subsequent comments.
Spam comments never get approved.
To comment on an older post, send me a note through the Contact page (the link is below in this column) and I'll transfer it.
The week in review
- Hand Sprayer Hose Kink Prevention
- Vacuum Tube LEDs: 5U4GB Vacuum Rectifier with Sidelight
- American Standard Kitchen Faucet: Ceramic Valve
- Mother In Law’s Tongue Plant: Flower Season
- Satellite Dish Mounting Angle in Norway
- Raspberry Pi Streaming Radio Player: Improved Pipe Handling
- HP 7475A Plotter: Coordinate Pruning
The FTC sez I'm supposed to tell you who's slipping me baksheesh for all the glowing reviews and testimonials you'll find herein [cough].
Unless otherwise noted:
- I actually bought all this crap
- I get exactly bupkis from anybody
The Baksheesh tag marks the first post involving anything that might look like a freebie.
Any ads you see come from Wordpress, not me; WP controls the number of ads, their content, and their positioning. Although I do get a cut of the ad revenue, this is not, based on current evidence, a get-rich-quick scheme. You can eliminate the ads by signing in to your WP account or using an ad blocker.