It’s in here somewhere…
Or fire the Google with
- Searching for part numbers or proper nouns produces related posts.
- Pingbacks on older posts link to new updates.
I will approve your first comment before it appears, so expect some delay. Askimet's spam filtering may delay subsequent comments.
Spam comments never get approved.
To comment on an older post, send me a note through the Contact page (the link is below in this column) and I'll transfer it.
Sewing Machine RPM S… on AC Interface Chassis Mounting… Ed on AC Interface Board: Line Volta… Red County Pete on AC Interface Board: Line Volta… Ed on AC Interface Board: Line Volta… Red County Pete on AC Interface Board: Line Volta… Ed on Search Engine Optimization: Re… madbodger on Search Engine Optimization: Re… Ed on AC Interface Board: Line Volta… Red County Pete on AC Interface Board: Line Volta… Ed on Patient Sign-In App: Human Fac…
The week in review
- Sewing Machine RPM Sensing: Gun Bluing FTW!
- Search Engine Optimization: Replacement Shelf Bracket Whirlpool Freezer
- Patient Sign-In App: Human Factors FAIL
- Crysknife Modification
- LV Interface Board: +7 V Regulator
- AC Interface Board: Line Voltage Interlock
- Monthly Image: Red Oaks Mill Dam — Low Water in 2014
- I actually bought all this crap
- I get exactly bupkis from anybody
The FTC sez I'm supposed to tell you who's slipping me baksheesh for all the glowing reviews and testimonials you'll find herein [cough].
Unless otherwise noted:
The Baksheesh tag marks the first post involving anything that might look like a freebie.
Any ads you see come from Wordpress, not me; WP controls the number of ads, their content, and their positioning. Although I do get a cut of the ad revenue, this is not, based on current evidence, a get-rich-quick scheme. You can eliminate the ads by signing in to your WP account or using an ad blocker.