For reasons that have nothing to do with engineering judgement, the west (right) end of the Mid-Hudson Bridge terminates at a cliff with the road in a monster cut turning abruptly to the right and ramping up to the toll plaza. It’s still a pretty span…
Hudson River at Poughkeepsie
It’s in here somewhere…
Or fire the Google with
- Searching for part numbers or proper nouns produces related posts.
- Pingbacks on older posts link to new updates.
I will approve your first comment before it appears, so expect some delay. Akismet's spam filtering may delay subsequent comments.
Spam comments never get approved.
To comment on an older post, send me a note through the Contact page (the link is below in this column) and I'll transfer it.
Ed on Self-Cleaning Bird Nest B… Red County Pete on Self-Cleaning Bird Nest B… Ed on Self-Cleaning Bird Nest B… rkward on Self-Cleaning Bird Nest B… Red County Pete on Autodesk Privacy Statement:… Ed on Autodesk Privacy Statement:… Red County Pete on Autodesk Privacy Statement:… Ed on Vacuum Tube LEDs: Ersatz Heat… Vedran on Vacuum Tube LEDs: Ersatz Heat… madbodger on Vacuum Tube LEDs: Ersatz Heat…
- G-Code and M-Code Grand Master List
- Autodesk Privacy Statement: "Do Not Track" and Similar Mechanisms
- American Standard Elite Kitchen Faucet Disassembly
- Removing a Water Heater Anode Rod
- Self-Cleaning Bird Nest Box
- Horrible Noises Inside Kenmore HE3 Washer: Fixed!
- Anonymous 5 Axis Parallel Port Breakout Board Pinout
The week in review
The FTC sez I'm supposed to tell you who's slipping me baksheesh for all the glowing reviews and testimonials you'll find herein [cough].
Unless otherwise noted:
- I actually bought all this crap
- I get exactly bupkis from anybody
The Baksheesh tag marks the first post involving anything that might look like a freebie.
Any ads you see come from Wordpress, not me; WP controls the number of ads, their content, and their positioning. Although I do get a cut of the ad revenue, this is not, based on current evidence, a get-rich-quick scheme. You can eliminate the ads by signing in to your WP account or using an ad blocker.