It’s in here somewhere…
Or fire the Google with
- Searching for part numbers or proper nouns produces related posts.
- Pingbacks on older posts link to new updates.
I will approve your first comment before it appears, so expect some delay. Askimet's spam filtering may delay subsequent comments.
Spam comments never get approved.
To comment on an older post, send me a note through the Contact page (the link is below in this column) and I'll transfer it.
Ed on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C… Ed on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C… solaandjin on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C… Ed on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C… Ed on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C… solaandjin on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C… Vedran on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C… Red County Pete on Kenmore 362.75581890 Stove: We… Red County Pete on Kenmore 362.75581890 Stove: We… TravelingServiceMan on Epoxy-filled 3D Printed C…
The week in review
- Thinwall Hollow Box for Platform Alignment: Bottom Layer Images
- Epoxy-filled 3D Printed Characters
- HP 7475A Plotter: SuperFormula With Paper Size Sensing
- Monthly Science: Silica Gel Regeneration
- Stereo Zoom Microscope: USB Camera Mount
- Casio EX-Z850 Shutter Failure
- Kenmore 362.75581890 Stove: Weak Oven Igniter
- I actually bought all this crap
- I get exactly bupkis from anybody
The FTC sez I'm supposed to tell you who's slipping me baksheesh for all the glowing reviews and testimonials you'll find herein [cough].
Unless otherwise noted:
The Baksheesh tag marks the first post involving anything that might look like a freebie.
Any ads you see come from Wordpress, not me; WP controls the number of ads, their content, and their positioning. Although I do get a cut of the ad revenue, this is not, based on current evidence, a get-rich-quick scheme. You can eliminate the ads by signing in to your WP account or using an ad blocker.